Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- does babel-cli ignore node_modules files by default? If so, how can I make it not ignore them?
- @loganfsmyth what do you think about removing replaceWithSourceString?
- oops oh wait i did rewrite my code wait is it?
- want to file that? :slightly_smiling_face: or should i
- So I just came across https://github.com/babel/babel/blob/master/packages/babel-plugin-transform-eval/src/index.js and realized it is 100% broken, anyone against just removing it?
- oops haha, having a hard time tracking that since after work would be like 6pm and you're like 6 hrs ahead?
- ok what that mean ?
- say you were writing the code yourself, what would be your expectations for how the helpers were centralized somewhere? like are you expecting a `require()` call to load the helper from a file?
- https://github.com/babel/babel/pull/6104 should be ok to merge?
- doesn't that mean that it should be included by default in env? :thinking_face: