Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- you would make a change to the parser, babylon and you wouldn't need to make a new plugin just extend existing code?
- already did… I need to run make bootstrap every time I make a change to e.g. babel-helpers?
- why not?
- why would it be latest?
- can that change tho?
- so is that not a possible change thing?
- oh why?
- why would it be helpful to have a transform do that?
- Hi, I am beginning to contribute to babel. I took up the issue https://github.com/babel/babel/issues/6210 , not I have made the change in babel-preset-es2015 , but now I need to make change in env preset too , but I don't see babel-preset-env in packages. Please correct me if I am wrong. :slightly_smiling_face: sorry, my bad I got it. It is a different repo where I should make change Where should I look for preset-env, or there are docs that I didn't read ? :slightly_smiling_face:
- want to change it to pr now?