"watchb:front": "babel --watch public --source-maps --ignore \"stimulsoft.*.js,public/js/lib/*\" -d dist/public --copy-files && npm run cp:front",
"watchb:back": "babel --watch app --source-maps -d dist --copy-files --ignore \"**/*.ts\"",
"watch:back.ts": "set DEBUG= && nodemon ./app -e ts --exec \"npm run build:back.ts && echo \"",
npm run watch:back.ts && npm run watchb:front && npm run watch:back
Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- array sounds like && i guess you would never have a && might do oneoff , or new methods?
- colshacol i was thinking maybe you could run nodemon to just constantly build it (but not run it) is that possible?
- so, isLiteral && !isRegExp, or something?
- hopefully the most anyone will need to do is just re-run generate-interfaces. I don't think it'll come up unless they are adding new nodes looks like lint on travis is still broken. make lint && make flow && echo $? exits 0 locally on a fresh clone + make bootstrap ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ happy to keep digging if you think it's worthwhile thanks so much for getting these in!
- do you have an example of a plugin that would want to run after your preset?
- Still got the issue :disappointed: I believe loose is a component of .babelrc, but I thought it was optional? 5) `npm run babel` 4) `npm ls babel-core` 3) `npm run babel` 2) `npm install` 1) delete /dist and node_modules steps taken:
- can I install it from npm?
- wait what? like, is this just an oversight in the fields spec? or “must” it be this way? i know that it has to error out after the *supers* are run, but we could easily fix the spec to make field initializers run after the double-super check @gsathya why would it error out after the initializers are run?
- are you trying to run code for Node, or in a browser?
- wait huh? the presets run _after_?