Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
<#6436> Simplify dirname option in plugins/presets?. (<@loganfsmyth>)
- how slow would slow be if the scope was constantly in sync with the path object?
- already did… I need to run make bootstrap every time I make a change to e.g. babel-helpers?
- if you delete the .babelrc do you get the same error?
- Yes I think so Are you passing a NODE_ENV? you said it worked in dev?
- so if the client is not a web dev, are they going to be using multiple plugins etc. in the same page? how will they manage it?
- you would make a change to the parser, babylon and you wouldn't need to make a new plugin just extend existing code?
- did you have to run anything to install the dev server originally?
- so you are always generating import statements?
- :wave: Btw, I've always wondered how you pronounce Ng, is it pronounced "Ning"? Are we good to post issues we're having here? I'm not the best dev, so help is always welcome :smile:
- I'd wanted to look at linear memory, but have been stretched for time - so have done a bit of work on reinterpret (I'll share in a PR) - it's a more simple task, so easier to make progress in the odd bits of time I have for the project! 11am - which timezone?