Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- you would make a change to the parser, babylon and you wouldn't need to make a new plugin just extend existing code?
- so you would be always working from the same directory? Isn't slow in dev if you have to recompile the whole project every time you make a change?
- Hi, I am beginning to contribute to babel. I took up the issue https://github.com/babel/babel/issues/6210 , not I have made the change in babel-preset-es2015 , but now I need to make change in env preset too , but I don't see babel-preset-env in packages. Please correct me if I am wrong. :slightly_smiling_face: sorry, my bad I got it. It is a different repo where I should make change Where should I look for preset-env, or there are docs that I didn't read ? :slightly_smiling_face:
- why would you make that change btw? `Array` is already a global
- Could you tell the output of make bootstrap? Did it perfectly bootstrapped all 135 packages?
- do you want to make the pr?
- hopefully the most anyone will need to do is just re-run generate-interfaces. I don't think it'll come up unless they are adding new nodes looks like lint on travis is still broken. make lint && make flow && echo $? exits 0 locally on a fresh clone + make bootstrap ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ happy to keep digging if you think it's worthwhile thanks so much for getting these in!
- @abiduzair420, are you getting the error without changing the codebase ( just after running make bootstrap and then build)? If you have made any changes, could you please specify them?
- is there more of that stack trace? you may have to run `make build-babylon` at the moment
- can that change tho?