Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
➜ babel git:(static-set-get-to-object-property) TEST_GREP=transform-classes make test-only
- can you include the stack trace in your error?
- With the whole stack trace?
- @loganfsmyth can you let me know when you have a moment to talk about https://github.com/babel/babel/pull/6778#issuecomment-359075447 ?
- Oh I see. So there is no workaround for me at the moment? Should I revert the Lerna-fication of my repo?
- can you post the full error? There should be a stack trace
- does anyone know why this test case failed on CI env. ? ``` 1) babel register cache "before each" hook for "should load and get an object with no cached data": https://github.com/babel/babel/pull/6080 at node_modules/decache/decache.js:64:17 ``` at run (node_modules/decache/decache.js:63:26) at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at node_modules/decache/decache.js:64:17 at run (node_modules/decache/decache.js:63:26) at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at node_modules/decache/decache.js:64:17 at run (node_modules/decache/decache.js:63:26) at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- in your stack, it looks like babel-core is being mixed with @babel/preset-es2015?
- There's no other information below that that shows the stack trace?
- do you have an example of a plugin that would want to run after your preset?
- I'm not sure I understand, you're saying that stack trace is not the error you're trying to solve?