Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Plans like specific plans?
- I'd also be curious to see how the performance varies on Babel 7's early releases. the up-front config loading is a little faster on that, which would also probably help?
- Any thoughts @hzoo?
- are you running into a parser-specific performance issue?
- Yes, I mentioned the wrong person sorry It depends on your use case, what are you trying to do? We have no plans for using an CST
- @loganfsmyth Any way I can get the flow preset into Babel REPL?
- you would make a change to the parser, babylon and you wouldn't need to make a new plugin just extend existing code?
- Hahah I mean how fast is acorn and can’t we just make our parser faster? That’s crazy, but will it be worth it?
- Any tips on getting started contributing?
- hehe. that is both superfunny and makes me a bit sad. At least any plans to fix it?