Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
|jacques.yakoub||2018-02-10 20:18:21||https://github.com/istanbuljs/istanbuljs/issues/119 https://npm.runkit.com/torrent-files-library|
- why would you make that change btw? `Array` is already a global
- already did… I need to run make bootstrap every time I make a change to e.g. babel-helpers?
- do you want to make the pr?
- so you would be always working from the same directory? Isn't slow in dev if you have to recompile the whole project every time you make a change?
- oh so when running make test it would first run mocha as currently and then ava for babylon?
- Hi, I am beginning to contribute to babel. I took up the issue https://github.com/babel/babel/issues/6210 , not I have made the change in babel-preset-es2015 , but now I need to make change in env preset too , but I don't see babel-preset-env in packages. Please correct me if I am wrong. :slightly_smiling_face: sorry, my bad I got it. It is a different repo where I should make change Where should I look for preset-env, or there are docs that I didn't read ? :slightly_smiling_face:
- babylon in babel? @danez it would just be linked
- are you running the code through babel? or just babylon?
- is it create-react-app you used to make this?
- how you use a forked babylon with babel? i config it with parserOpts:parser but it will firstly use the babylon in node_modules/@babel/core/node_modules/babylon instead of the forked babylon in node_modules/babylon I must manually rm node_modules/@babel/core/node_modules/babylon to make the forked babylon be used