Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- how are you running Babel?
- what version of node are you running?
- what command are you running?
- Are you getting some error about it? How are you checking if it is on npm? If you're using the website, try with the cli instead
- are you running the code through babel? or just babylon?
- what version of yarn are you running?
- already did… I need to run make bootstrap every time I make a change to e.g. babel-helpers?
- > Error: Cannot find module 'babel-preset-env' from 'D:\uzair\babel\packages\babel-plugin-transform-regenerator\node_modules\regenerator-transform' I would suggest running bootstrap again? Worst case could just re-clone :smile: yeah that doesn't make any sense either
- could you send me the error?
- wait what? like, is this just an oversight in the fields spec? or “must” it be this way? i know that it has to error out after the *supers* are run, but we could easily fix the spec to make field initializers run after the double-super check @gsathya why would it error out after the initializers are run?