Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Do you work for Cognitect?
- And the above would mean that all these would end up in our repo at Cognitect I guess? sorry typos :smile: ok
- where can I discuss and ask questions about datomic?
- if you go that way, where would I throw those shared stateful things? that's my worry
- what version of datomic ?
- any datomic experts around here? I get an exception on a transact and I have no clue how to debug it or should I ask #datomic?
- if you are only using ns, then I wouldn't worry about it are you defining records, types, or using multi methods or protocols?
- may I ask, why wouldn't it be easy from elisp?
- How would one use for?
- It wouldn't ask you to supply the code for the op?