Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- I am very thankful for this information, you saved my project. Can I ask from where do you know this, so I don't have to ask any more trivial questions?
- Is there a good channel to ask more general software questions? I want to ask about when to throw exceptions, i’m not sure thats really clojure specific.
- hi, is there a good place to discuss Manifold?
- to where?
- what’s the best channel to discuss cljfmt related issues?
- I probably should have done it via the JIRA. Is this a good place to ask questions about potential features for tools-deps?
- Cool Also, I hope this is the correct place to discuss these kinds of things?
- @dominicm Don't you think more questions happen in #beginners and those sorts of questions would be most useful on SO? I'm not saying we _don't_ get good-for-SO questions in #clojure too, but #beginners is deliberately for questions and folks who opt in to answer them...