Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
|borkdude||2017-11-08 12:06:38||http://www.luminusweb.net/docs#creating_the_database https://github.com/dscarpetti/codax|
- Any docker experts here?
- any lein plugin experts? `eval-in-project` should use the classpath of the project passed in, right?
- Hi. Any Specter experts here? I'm hitting a few brick walls and need some assistance.
- Any examples on that?
- Any idea what the problem was?
- as I noted in the PR, I’m going to explore if I can set up a CI in my dev datomic cloud VPC. How do you get build notification from CircleCI? I’m wondering if you have an email address or slack channel that I can share the build result. the alternative to jenkins could be https://github.com/flosell/lambdacd I don’t think it’s doable to run tests against datomic cloud on CircleCI as I need to launch ssh socks proxy, which requires AWS credentials, so I’m thinking to setup jenkins or some on-prem CI inside of the VPC.
- any magit experts here? Can someone help me squashing commits in the middle of a log?
- i started watching it but it feels this is for experts and i am just a beginner myself. what specifically makes you "excited" about it? :upside_down_face:
- any datomic experts around here? I get an exception on a transact and I have no clue how to debug it or should I ask #datomic?
- there is no bidi channel but i figured you yada experts might know: is there a way possible to enumerate all paths, given a bidi route definition?