Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Oh, ok, and in order from top to bottom in the file, and then for each top level form, it goes inner form to outer form?
- what would be the problem with a special form? just curious
- can you state your problem in the form of a question?
- it took 42 seconds to add 1 record?
- @derpocious what is the last form in your loop?
- @apbleonard So that’s sort of what I had in mind. If you send a form for evaluation, I can check if any of its bindings are not defined in that form. I had envisioned a popup dialog when you evaluate the form which would allow you to enter a value for each one. Does that sound like what you had in mind?
- Hello. I'm trying to use fulcro/forms. The form component has a parent that has some elements that needs to change based on the form's validity. Is there a recommended pattern for the parent to react to the form validation changes?
- with what in it?