Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Is there a library that can generate specs from a schema tx?
- the form what took in schema?
- why not just fix the schema, then you will have no problems now or in the future ?
- I'm searching for a way to generate documentation out of my defined schema. Is there a good way to achieve this?
- I think I got the answer(s) I was looking for, but I’ll add a bit of context here in case you have further advice: I am generating a GraphQL schema from an application schema (database schema + some extra info). I am doing this as a sequence of transformations on a “schema” map. So I start with an empty map, then generate some object types, then generate some queries, etc @noisesmith how is it inside the call to g? the result of h is passed as an argument I’ll stop there to avoid spamming this channel with unecessary details ``` (keys (:nodes hodl-config))))) (map #(gen-for-node hodl-config config %) So I have code similar to this```(apply comp The reason I was expecting to reach high number of compositions (in the low hundreds) was because some of my transformation steps should be executed for each entity type and I am composing those I wrote each transformation as a function that takes two config maps and extra options, and return a 1-arity function which takes a schema and returns a schema
- does anyone know if its possible to add new schema to a running db?
- presumably there will be migrations on the schema ? i just counted 139 migrations on my db schema over the last 2 years!
- @vinnyataide: Do you mean Datomic schema handling? If so Fulcro uses something forked from Yuppiechef's schema.
- I’m looking for some feedback on our datomic schema. anybody can give us some guidance? schema & questions here: https://gist.github.com/kommen/a902e4c5bfef1395e69a617d1cb427ac
- Is there a way to specify which specs to use, or will it always use everything in the registry?