Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
--> digitalocean: A snapshot was created: 'cljdoc-2018-02-01T15:03:20Z' (ID: 31405797) in regions ''
- Any jenkins experts in here?
- any lein plugin experts? `eval-in-project` should use the classpath of the project passed in, right?
- Hi. Any Specter experts here? I'm hitting a few brick walls and need some assistance.
- Any examples on that?
- yep @sleepyfox - if the transactor’s storage is inside the docker image (which dev does via an h2 database) i don’t know docker at _all_ :wink: not sure if docker filesystem are mutable though? the transactor would need to be able to add stuff if you’re testing transactions
- Any idea what the problem was?
- i started watching it but it feels this is for experts and i am just a beginner myself. what specifically makes you "excited" about it? :upside_down_face:
- any magit experts here? Can someone help me squashing commits in the middle of a log?
- any datomic experts around here? I get an exception on a transact and I have no clue how to debug it or should I ask #datomic?
- Is docker more popular right now for production Clojure apps?