Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Anyone here actually go for AWS certs?
- how do you guys manage ssl certs? @hericles.me looking for a simple but secure way to manage ssl certs. I'm running mostly everything on aws (ec2, s3, etc)
- i want to compare two ssl certs to see if they are from the same CA any idea how to do that?
- DevOps leaders and practitioners, what certs do you hold and which do you value https://www.reddit.com/r/devops/comments/8h168v/devops_leaders_and_practitioners_what_certs_do/ I know the stigma around Certificates being a bad measure of capability, and I agree, but they are good as training paths for bringing teams up to speed. Below is the certificate categories i'm using for my team and I would love to hear what i'm missing. What certs do you hold and find valuable? What certs have you taken that the act of training was valuable to your job duties? Cloud: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional AWS...
- docker-machine is setting up ssl certs, what for? for communication among the other docker hosts?
- With client certs? yeah, the client deetz just show up in the WSGI environment
- Has anyone attached a domain to a Google Cloud SQL instance? also ssl certs? kind of doggy paddling here.
- Are you using a framework to upload your app to lambda?
- @konrad If you’re in AWS couldn’t you just use ACM?
- Dumb question, is there a way to reprint the kubeadm join command that includes all of the keys and certs after you've already run init?