Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- @gyzerok yeah I thought that native modules might be an issue. But very few native modules are let into the elm package list right?
- If you remove style elements does the reactor work? I've never had issues with the reactor on macOS
- How would I use elm reactor while using import/export on custom modules? My file reached a point where it's too large and the concerns are different for sections, I want to break the file apart and still be able to work on both in the reactor. Is that possible? Or more generally: where should I learn how to make modules?
- Does the reactor serve static files? I haven't used it for a while, so I'm not sure.
- can I use reactor with some live reload ?
- Can we see it?
- Can you explain how currying can be used?
- there is a command to start reactor in background Do you need to do that too ? for new file I need to load it in Web interface of reactor but the feedback in VScode is not s good
- Can I keep using elm-reactor and still do SPA routing or do I have to compile to JS? I ask this because when I click on a route, the reactor just redirects me to elm page listing all the files and modules
- hey how do you work with stylesheets? in elm reactor