Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- https://github.com/elm-lang/virtual-dom oh I guess that is a "normal" native package why can I install that without becoming a native package?
- @gyzerok yeah I thought that native modules might be an issue. But very few native modules are let into the elm package list right?
- you mean I add native code?
- what is the package?
- What package is it?
- What's the package?
- Thanks a lot Should I be able to recognize if a package is to old for my configuration upfront? So if I find such a package, I would have to try to update the package.
- What native code are you using? Just localstorage?
- Elm still don't have a "native" way to upload files?