Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
|ssbb||2017-11-07 13:01:19||https://github.com/gdotdesign/elm-github-install https://github.com/panosoft/elm-grove|
- you mean I add native code?
- does == work with Cmd.none ?
- wait, so if I include a native package, that makes my package a native package too?
- @gyzerok yeah I thought that native modules might be an issue. But very few native modules are let into the elm package list right?
- https://github.com/elm-lang/virtual-dom oh I guess that is a "normal" native package why can I install that without becoming a native package?
- True == True?
- What native code are you using? Just localstorage?
- Elm still don't have a "native" way to upload files?
- Do you mean native code Oliver?
- What's the status for native backends for elm?