Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- wait, so if I include a native package, that makes my package a native package too?
- Hi ! Can native modules be used in reactor (0.18) ?
- :thinking_face: are you using native modules in your project? or is `"native-modules": true` something you need for elm-github-install
- https://github.com/elm-lang/virtual-dom oh I guess that is a "normal" native package why can I install that without becoming a native package?
- you mean I add native code?
- should elm-repl work with native modules present? I get `window is not defined` when trying to import something that has them
- which reminds me, is it true it will get harder to use native modules in 0.19?
- Then the things to look out for are native modules and packages with Cmd msg then? I guess this is another huge plus for Elm
- thanks @janiczek! @ilias thanks for the heads up... in the future versions, there should be another way like native modules that we can implement?