Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- @gyzerok yeah I thought that native modules might be an issue. But very few native modules are let into the elm package list right?
- Ok, so are these restricted to the Platform package mostly?
- which reminds me, is it true it will get harder to use native modules in 0.19?
- Does anyone know if this elm-compiler bug is known?
- Does someone know how to write an Elm decoder that will decode based on a value?
- So what's the thing with 0.19, will my (older) file-reader stop working then and what happens if I stick with 0.18?
- Does anyone use go for the backend?
- Does anyone have a working example how jwt-auth with elm would work?
- Does anyone know when the speakers will be announced for Elm conf EU?
- Does anyone know how to destructure the Dict type?