Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- :thinking_face: are you using native modules in your project? or is `"native-modules": true` something you need for elm-github-install
- @gyzerok yeah I thought that native modules might be an issue. But very few native modules are let into the elm package list right?
- should elm-repl work with native modules present? I get `window is not defined` when trying to import something that has them
- Hi ! Can native modules be used in reactor (0.18) ?
- you mean I add native code?
- Does anyone know if this will stop working with Elm 0.19? I read on Reddit that native modules will be restricted in 0.19.
- I've seen it mentioned in the compiler README today which reminds me, is anyone here using elm-compiler as a library? I was thinking about building a Jupyter backend for Elm, just for fun
- Hmm, what's the reason shrinking gets harder and why is less hard for bools? Because there is only true and false?
- wait, so if I include a native package, that makes my package a native package too?