Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
|mfeineis||2018-04-14 19:19:34||https://realworld.io/ https://github.com/gothinkster/fsharp-realworld-example-app|
- Is Jupyter hard to set up?
- Does anyone know if this elm-compiler bug is known?
- Does anyone use go for the backend?
- Does elm-compiler have any tests?
- which reminds me, is it true it will get harder to use native modules in 0.19?
- What backend you are using?
- Is anyone here familiar with building the elm-compiler? I'm getting an error on setting up stack, something around "dependency tree exhaustively searched" for quickcheck
- Is anyone using Elixir/Phoenix on the backend? What is your favorite backend?
- Looks a lot like Jupyter notebooks, maybe you can integrate it with this? https://github.com/abingham/jupyter-elm-kernel
- Why is elm-compiler deprecated/not updated on hackage? I want to patch elm-make but in order to do that I also need to manually build elm-compiler on my system?