Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Are you using elm-css?
- What? Isn't `elm-css` built on that (extensible records)?
- Hi, does anyone have experience with modifying global css? I'm trying to use the `elm-css` library to modify the body style in order to change what the mouse cursor looks like. So far what I have is this ```div  ]```but it doesn't seem to have any affect. |> Html.Styled.toUnstyled ] [ Css.cursor Css.pointer ] [ Css.Foreign.class Css.Foreign.body [ Css.Foreign.global
- Does anyone know why elm-css doesn't have the visibility attribute implemented?
- I'm thinking of replacing elm-css with a build process where CSS is linted and an elm file is generated, containing all the classes as a union type. Any benefits in using elm-css for static styles? I have no experience with linters, but I'd assume stylelint is better than elm-css, as it supports more of the spec.
- how do you do a transparent background color using elm-css?
- anyone did?
- I mean that I think it is not straightforward to use elm-css to compile your styles should I have to setup webpack or something to compile those elm-css files into css ?
- Hi folks but I just can see 2 on its documentation this issue https://github.com/rtfeldman/elm-css/issues/302 says that there are 3 ways of working with elm-css how can I compile a elm-css stylesheet to string?
- aren’t elm-css and style-elements the same thing?