Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- a custom "on" ?
- What do you mean a custom element with a method?
- Oh, it's a custom thing?
- are you able to use custom elements? regardless of what happens with `on_` property names, i think `node "script"` is definitely going to be made to crash at some point
- Is that better to use custom web elements with keyed node or not?
- how do I use a custom font?
- What’s the difference between a custom element and a web component?
- would you recommend doing a drag and drop interaction with custom elements?
- @mingan would a custom element work? You could render it with properties like format and translation key and have it interface with the JS side of things
- nice library, amigo @anttila maybe some kind of permissions problem? how did you run the command? what arguments did you give it? Ports are not too scary :slightly_smiling_face: Check out custom elements. Wrapping your elm app in a custom element can be great for interoperability. Or the other way around.