Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- are you okay with me merging?
- do you have a default retention policy with data in it?
- What if you have different directories for tables and schemas?
- they're same.. is this a problem?
- ok, thanks for the answer :slightly_smiling_face: thats what i suspected. am i correct in assuming that if two backends have different storage schemas then mergeing will fail?
- What kind of retention are you intending?
- @qxahhqtifhff Do you have all of the xsd’s for all of the schemas in the same directory?
- yeah but what if i have different methods for memory storage than db storage? that’s kind of where i am lost :disappointed:
- > we have segment size of a half hour one thing often missed on the retention controls is that segments are deleted at the first of whichever is met, not once both are met (i.e. when it hits the size _or_ time cutoff) if so, the size based retention could still be trimming segments faster than you're expecting how is that being set - do you still have size based retention still enabled?
- Also... do you want to skip verification?