Found 14 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- hey! how does carbonzipper merge a timeseries if multiple backends have the same timeseries and there are missing points? will it fill in the gaps, or just pick the backend that has least gaps etc?
- @maxekman hey I talked a few weeks ago about wanting to emit events from the aggregatestore/model/ thoughts? I don't really see any nice way of avoiding this race condition without emitting the events from the aggregate store after saving the aggregate I've run into this issue in my aggregate creation command so an event handler that instantiates an aggregate based on an event might get a null aggregate because the original aggregate hasn't saved because the events might emit from the aggregate before the aggregate is saved but, I've got a race condition with that solution I added a private eventbus to the aggregate that is set in the factory function for the aggregate
- but how would you do that? At least I'm not aware how to do it in a different way
- Events in the aggregate might not be ordered or events not bound to an aggregate?
- At what line?
- what do I need to put there?
- Take a glance, don't actually read do you see something that's way off?
- why do you want to merge them to a single handler, then?