Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- maybe GOPATH?
- Is i ok to have a GOPATH under another GOPATH?
- what should GOPATH be?
- is your package in GOPATH? is your Settings | Go | GOPATH pointing to the right place for where GOPATH is?
- And where is the GOPATH pointing? Also where is the source code in that GOPATH?
- how can you not know the structure?
- @necmettin.karakaya for the a single GOPATH that is shared? For that my `GOPATH` is set to `~/go` and then inside of the `src` directory I have all of my projects at `$GOPATH/src/github.com/theckman/`. I run `dep init` and `dep ensure` inside of each package, and be sure to check in my `vendor` directory in to source control. You could poke around https://github.com/theckman I may have something to share. I may not have a `Docker` project to show, because that was mostly at my last job. Since I mostly work on open source stuff, I rely on TravisCI a lot for my projects.
- what type of data structure?
- Your repo structure is a bit strange to me. Are you trying to use the GOPATH as the entire project?
- is your project inside the GOPATH?