Found 7 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- but there's no way to force it right?
- and minute?
- is it possible to force URLs to resolve to an endpoint during tests? I'm using `httptest` with a func that doesn't allow me to modify the destination URL
- is it really helpful when you cannot make up an example that makes sense?
- is the question whether you should expose one service or two services to the client?
- Something like this? https://github.com/lomik/go-carbon/pull/219 At least such an endpoint would help me a lot in my daily use of go-carbon. Can't say that I'm perfectly satisfied with the returned HTTP codes, but I think it's a nice "good enough" way to know if the scan can be expected to be performed.
- and you need to restart the server to get it to work?
- I guess to do it via middleware you would want to use a feature flag or set some kind of %, and then modify the endpoint the requests going to? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- makes sense just for completeness, when does it make sense to return a struct? thanks
- What metrics are you looking for and for what service? I think you may have to manually add those metrics into Amazon Cloudwatch. The SDK has no metrics :confused: