Found 5 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- and the go code you use to scan?
- Something like this?
- but how would you do that? At least I'm not aware how to do it in a different way
- is it in HTTP?
- I guess this is updated daily?
- @theckman so you use go-swagger regularly? satisfied with it?
- how do you not? in some cases that is fine if you have perfectly identical errors returned from perfectly identical functions, you can’t always tell which one errored oh I see what you are saying
- or probably it's not expected to be a string but an int?
- do you get any errors? scan returns error
- What would that do? I like bolt a lot and use it a lot, but I haven't found a good web app use case for it, so I would be interested in how you use, or want to use it.