Found 4 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- Hey there something that makes it easier to work with grpc? Are there any grpc frameworks?
- tried already is your team using grpc ?
- I am kinda confused about something like istio that would mean that 1 product service has an open connection to the authentication grpc service until it stops / is restarted right? Maybe the example is bad.. lets say you have 2 authentication grpc services and 2 grpc product services.. the frontend connects to your backend grpc product service.. which connects to your authentication grpc service (to check permissions or whatever) However you now have 1 persistent connection to that grpc pod But what does that mean? Kubernetes already gives you load balancing.. if you have 2 grpc pots that your frontend connects to then it will load balance across those 2 grpc pods it says something about grpc load balancing
- some body use grpc?
- ill try #grpc if this doesn’t work out, thanks @theckman :slightly_smiling_face: it is? Ive tried to see if i have some sort of a version mismatch between the grpc plugin and grpc itself… no luck > That error is straightforward though.
- isn't that true for grpc as well?
- how do people implement that with grpc?
- metadata is grpc package?
- hello, i’m looking for grpc good practices, any grpc project on github to advise me ?
- grpc & protobuf? :slightly_smiling_face: