Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- are you missing a route?
- 404 for which route?
- will kops modify a subnet route table if a route is added it to it through aws directly? ie will it remove a change made manually to a route table it created initially
- can i see ip route from one of the nodes?
- So instead of using an ingress, I need to route external traffic through a ha-proxy to the services that will route to the pods?
- Sorry about that So I would have a replicaset of 1 in the case I wanted to take the easy route and just route traffic to one pod?
- Right, what is that existing route?
- Hi, does anyone here get these route table errors? "Couldn't reconcile node routes: error listing routes: found multiple matching AWS route tables for AWS cluster" I have just one route table. I had a few, but trying to solve this problem I whittled it down to just one route table. With one, I'm not sure how I can get this error about "multiple matching AWS route tables". I also removed the k8s tag on this table so I'm really not sure how it can find these route tables.
- @mattymo absolutely. if i have 10 route reflectors…are there any communications between route reflectors? & how many worker nodes per route reflector? when you tested 1000 nodes…how many route reflector did you run?
- @travis the VPCs are peered...is there a route in the route table?