Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- "./startup-script.sh" - "-c" - "/bin/sh" command: exec: postStart: Will run each time pod starts
- Anyone ever issued error 404 default backend using nginx ingress controller with AWS ?
- and just making it the default backend?
- oh and when you hit the ingress you get default backend?
- Do you mean if my default backend has ever replied to a request with a 404? Yes, it has... when you are targeting a hostname that doesn't exists if there is no ingress resource that maps that host to a service, you would get a 404 from the default backend i.e. myapp.mycluster.com
- Hey guys, does kops can work with an OpenStack backend?
- Hey guys, do you know why an ingress (with nginx) would route to the default backend instead of return a 503 when there are no active endpoints?
- Hey, any idea how to change "default backend - 404" on gce kubernetes? i did try ``` - http: servicePort: 80``` serviceName: test backend: got it working by adding ```spec: servicePort: 80```but its still failing serviceName: test backend: - path: "/" paths:
- If I want to test my ingress controller setup, I just have to browse to the nodeport and should get a 404 from the default backend, right?
- wait, why is the default backend different from the service?
- is there a way I can use kubectl to get all the nginx ingress controller rules and default backend info?