Found 15 possible answers.
- ktibi what storage backend?
- backend definition?
- how do i fix that? etcd? what are my backend?
- @sszuecs: what flannel backend are you using?
- host or backend? key
- and just making it the default backend?
- aha - what about ceph as backend?
- seh: well, kinda hard to have a different backend pick up any state from the other backend that is now dead, given that it's long-lived seh: are you looking for something like, when the backend dies, have something close the connection so the client makes an new one to a different backend?
- when those paths route to backend, does backend see anything following that path as root domain?
- @rocketraman what's the storage backend?