Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- I got a rabbitmq cluster running with a stateful set but I am confused on how to access the headless service the doesn’t seem to be an environment variable available for that headless service. How do I connect to my rabbit cluster?
- in the headless one?
- that's by design do you have a headless service?
- in a stateful set or a deployment?
- Hi, anyone know why when i use stateful set, any pods in stateful set cannot access other servive by service ip?
- are the pods part of that stateful set?
- you mean a headless service? or a regular service?
- How to create endpoints to headless service?
- Hi! what happen if I point the ingress to an headless service?
- and is the service headless? or is it clusterIP?