Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- as in?
- there isn't a way as far as i know. why do you want to?
- such as?
- not sure what you mean? you can create as many services as you want
- as long as there isn't a merge conflict, right?
- oh, you mean, as in one command ? not natively, as far as i know i use --kube-context to target different environments, as in dev/stg/prod
- yes but as long as your ebs volume is created in the same zone as your node, then it should work what is the issue you are seeing?
- not so active as far as I can see can I PM you?
- would it make sense to deploy as a statefulset then? not as we need it - but as we could get an ID pretty simply from the pod name.
- inside as a service?