Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- session issue?
- Why in the session?
- how to use flash session ?
- what are you using for session storage?
- have you validated your session data?
- what's your session driver?
- what session driver do you have configured?
- do you have the same issues with a different session driver?
- Dear All, @dhruv_26apr uploaded a file: image.png https://larachat.slack.com/files/U822FEM8U/FADUYBC8K/image.png Thanks Any clues, please? Been having a weird issue with session persistence on Amazon EC2 ELB. Sometimes, all of a sudden, the session is invalidated and we're greeted with a 419 server response code, after which the user has to log in again. It might be worth mentioning that this doesn't happen when the code is run on a shared hosting. We're using the DB session driver and have also tried with session files, but I guess it doesn't matter how the session is maintained, if 419 is triggered, it ends up creating a new session instance anyway.
- can’t you just throw it in session?