Found 15 possible answers.
|User||Answered At||Possible Answer|
- what front-end are you using?
- Can you show the front-end form?
- are you talking about front-end npm stuff? then yes a lot of people do that
- @dk4210 so what were you using earlier in your 17 yrs full-stack exp?
- I usually draw a baseline around is it php? It's not front-end. There's exceptions, but the base rule works out most of the time. If you want someone who can also do the backend, hire a fullstack, or a front-end leaning to full stack, Front-end is mostly js, html, css, and maybe a little php for the mocks. Blade is fine, but controllers aren't front-end.
- got a call: > oh you worked with PHP? so you have done only front-end stuff? :wat:
- Guys, what are the topics that one needs to master as a full-stack PHP developer to be able to call himself a senior developer ? and how much time will it take to learn all those things?
- So a front-end dev would never write a controller to return data for their ajax stuff?
- how do you use them there? a list of IDs doesn't seem too useful on the front-end
- so you only want to show the language keys in development/staging? on the front-end views